Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 1



I started an all natural detox/cleanse system today. Some of you might be thinking..."Why use a detox/cleanse ?" others may be saying, "I heard those were bad for you." and finally there may be a few that are wondering "Don't you have to starve yourself ". I will answer it all. The system I'm using is call Purify by Zrii. It's the only total cleanse/weight loss system used at the Chopra Center. It's certified Organic. Most cleanses use harsh diuretics and artificial chemicals. Purify uses a gentle blend of Ayurveda herbs to help extract and eliminate toxins built up inside cells. Lets go right to the question, "Why use a detox/cleanse system?". Well, we all know there are toxins in everything around us; the air we breath the water we drink the food we eat, and so on. Those toxin remain in our bodies forever unless we take action to get rid of them. These toxins can make us feel tired, we may have digestive problems, suffer from headaches or migraines, have skin disorders, allergies, we may get frequently sick or have a weak immune system, anxiety, and even depression. The first thing we want to do when we feel any of these is TAKE A PILL! There is a pill for everything these days. We need to focus on the source and stop masking the symptoms. Let me make it easy, here are the top 5 reasons you should cleanse: 1) to jump start weight loss 2) cleanse the digestive system 3) detoxify body tissues 4)increase your energy 5) have a more radiant, luminous complexion. That sounds good to me!




Here is how the system works...I take 4 AM Detox capsules once I get up and before I eat breakfast. Yes, I get to eat! With my breakfast I take 1 scoop of Fiber with water and 1 Tbsp of Detox Oil. Ok, here is where I'm going to be totally honest. The oil was fine, it has a lemon aftertaste and was actually refreshing. The 1 scoop of Fiber was a little difficult to get down. It wasn't the taste, it was the texture. So, I will be trying different ways to get it down as the week goes. Anyway, so I then ate a snack around 10:00 am and had lunch at 12:00 and another healthy snack at about 3:00 pm. With my dinner I will take the 1 scoop Fiber and the 1 Tbsp Detox oil. Before bed, I will take 2 PM Cleanse capsules. Then I start it all over again the next day. It's a 7 day system.




While you are on the cleanse you obviously want to make sure you are eating a sensible meal and I will get into what that means another time. I'm feeling fine so far, I don't think I will notice anything until tomorrow. If there are any changes I will be sure to post them. I'm excited to get this going. I look forward to sharing this experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your participation!