Thursday, October 27, 2011

This is BIG!!!

This post has been in the works for a few weeks. I'm so excited to share this with you! It's official, I'm starting my personal training certification with NASM! I will be sharing my entire experience here with you. I'm excited to further my knowledge and pay it forward. It's time to celebrate! I plan on completing this process in the next 60-75 days! It will be a challenge with my 5 little ones at home but, it will be worth it. So while I'm completing that challenge I have one for you. Are you up for it? I will be giving away 3 prizes. 2 are for the top 2 people who earn the most points and the 3rd will be raffled off. Let me explain how this will work. For every time you leave a comment, share a post on Facebook or Twitter, refer a friend or even vote on one of the polls, you will earn a point.  I will be posting little challenges here and there and they will all be worth a certain amount of points. If you complete them, you get the points. There will be a minimum of 25 points required in order to qualify. It's easy! You are probably wondering what the prizes are...Ok, I will tell you!

10 personal training sessions by ME! valued at $500.00
1 Purify Cleanse and Detox system valued at $130.00
30 day supply of Zrii Achieve, all natural meal replacement valued at $108.00

How does that sound! Just in time for NEW YEARS! I'm SO excited, and I hope you are too!

Let's get started, here is the first challenge:

These are 3 required challenges you must complete to enter into this contest  WORTH 5 pts!

1st-   Leave me a comment at the end of this post, telling me you are up for the challenge and WHY!
2nd-  Become a follower of this blog (located on the right)
3rd-  Forward this post to at least 2 friends via email or share this post on Facebook, Twitter,or even your own blog. (located at the end of this post by the comment box, or use the "spread the word" located on the right)

NOTE: You will need to let me know you have completed the 3rd challenge by CC me at fabfitwithfive@yahoo.com  in your email.  Also, anytime you refer a friend you need to have your friend let me know via comment box or email.
See...It's EASY!
Help me get the word out!!!! I will be sharing what I learn right here, so stay connected! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!  and thanks for all your support thus far!


If you are not from my area and would still like to participate, please do! We can make different
arrangements regarding your prize.

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."
~Karen Ravn~

CONTEST RULES: Must be 18 years old or have parents permission to qualify. All Zrii distributors are ineligible for product prizes. Please be honest in your reports of completed challenges.  I reserve the right to refuse services and prizes to anyone I feel is ineligible. Please feel free to email any questions to fabfitwithfive@yahoo.com

23 comments:

  1. I have been NASM certified and training for 10 years now, and I LOVE it! I have taught Beach Boot Camps in Maui, and worked in Senior Care Centers. I think training is the most gratifying job in the world. NASM is an amazing cert! Good luck!
    Amy Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time i have commented, but i have been reading for a few weeks now. i found you through my friend, amy. this is very exciting and i would LOVE 10 sessions! i feel like i know how to work out and usually have more than enough motivation to do so but lately i havent been giving it my all. i still do it 5-6x week but i think i need to switch it up and crank it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogged it:
    http://jacksonallison.blogspot.com/2011/10/work-it-out-baby.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am up for the challenge! Time to take it to the next level:) Would love to get tone and FIT and get rid of the final 15-20 pounds just in time to go on the Zrii Mayan Riviera vacation this spring! Hope I am eligible for the 10 sessions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for free stuff! I'm in the last few months of pregnancy and looking forward to getting my body back! the detox system would be perfect after the holiday season or even the meal replacement to help me lose the weight! and no...I DON'T plan on nursing! ;)
    I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. already a member & posted on my facebook too! ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to get back in shape after two pregnancies (both with hyperemesis and prolonged bed rest) in the last four years. I've been doing the Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis workout and following a strict diet, but it is still a discouraging process. Love your blog with all the tips/encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Planning to sign up for my 4th 1/2 marathon since my 2nd was born 12 months ago! It can be HARD working full time and trying to keep life in order on top of making a work out a priority. Thank goodness for jogging strollers and the fact that a carrot can keep my 12 month old content for an hour:) Great fitness tips Amy, excited to follow your journey!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am up for the challenge!! Been trying to lose 10 lbs for over 2 years now. My sis has motivated me to enter the Ogden Half and I could use some more motivation and FREE product;) Excited to follow you through this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Well, I am on baby number 4 and this is my last. My goal is to get into the best shape of my life after this little guy is born. I want to look like I havent had any kids. :) I am up for the challenge. Bring it on baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exiting count me in! I need to lose weight because i'm a mom who stoped doing things for myself but i'm ready to be more healthy & I need a god motivation! Facebooking this right now :) periods of your & all your doing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a mother of two children and just turned 30... I want to do something for ME! I haven't been down to my healthy weight since I had my first child almost 4 years ago. I am ready to get rid of the last 18 pounds and of course tone up areas of my body. I am ready to get fit! I am posting this to my facebook right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've loved having your help over the past few years with work-outs & nutrition! enjoying your blog as well; thanks for sharing all your knowledge. i'm up for this challenge since i recently had baby #4 & i really miss my skinny clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comes at a good time for me. I am just starting to get my act back together and focus on exercise and healthy eating. If this can help get me where I want, all the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I started using Achieve by zrii Sunday morning. The first couple days are always the hardest but I'm still going strong! I've taken my measurements down and weight before I started and am taking all your tips you've been giving me! I'm excited and pumped to start seeing results! I had my first baby 10 months ago and I am ready to get back on the right track to fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the motivation that I need to get started. It's been long overdue. I need more energy and I miss the shopping off the rack days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. amy this is that weird girl jackie from the gym ;) remember how i interrupted your workout today and forced you to tell me how to get your amazing arms? well now i see you have this fab giveaway and i am so excited! i would love to win and get to work out with you and have you make my arms as nice as yours! passing on your blog to all my friends...
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am following your blog. and i posted on facebook here.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=843159589
    do i need to email too or just facebook? i really want to win!
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Ladies! This is going to be fun! I will leave the contest open so if you haven't entered yet...you still can!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad I'm not too late! I'm up for the challenge because I have had four kids and I can't seem to lose those last 10-15 pounds. I would love some help!

    Amy, I posted on facebook. The link is: http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?type=1&fcode=ee2e19fed&f=1393823795#!/profile.php?id=783998777
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm up for the challenge! Would love to have 10 free training sessions. I have always loved to exercise and can motivate myself well. Since a couple of injuries during and just previous to my 4th pregnancy (have had a fifth pregnancy), I have had trouble losing the last 15 pounds. Would love to see if I can discover the way to conquer that. Never seemed to have trouble with this before. Would love to have your help!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am following your blog will post on Facebook and email some friends...I want to win this because I am determined to lose weight before my 30th birthday in March. I choose to want a better body, a healthier me and an overall better attitude! I know I could conquer this quest with your help and motivation....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your participation!