Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's time to Celebrate!

WOW! Body by Blue has been busy! There have been several who have used this tool to achieve their health and fitness goals, and have been successful! I think it's time to celebrate!  I will be offering a 2 for 1 deal.  I'm only offering this deal through the month of October.  This is the perfect time to get in shape and shed some weight before those family pictures or holiday parties. 

There are a couple reasons for the "2 for 1" and it's not because I'm looking for more clients.  I actually believe that some of us will find success in a new training program if we have someone by our side, doing the same hard work we are. If you have someone waiting for you at the gym, you are less likely to cancel.  This will allow you and your training partner to purchase my program and split the cost! I will work with BOTH of you!

Ok, you are probably asking, "What's the program deal, and what does it cost?".  You have 2 choices!

2 for 1 Package A:  I offer a complete 6-12 (Phase 1-2 Body by Blue) week workout program with nutrition and supplement support.  You will have a weekly email check in and Unlimited EMAIL support. This package is $250.
2 for 1 Package B: I offer a complete 6 week (Phase 1 Body by Blue) workout program with nutrition and supplement support.  You will have weekly email check in and Unlimited EMAIL support.  This package is $150. 

Both you and your training partner will receive for 12 weeks:
  • Phase 1 and Phase 2 customized for you
  • Nutrition plan w/supplement support
  • Printable workout sheets
  • Access to demonstration videos
  • TOTAL support via EMAIL
If this sounds like what you have been looking for email me at bodybyblue@gmail.com.

Now,  I'm not about to leave those of you out who are simply just looking for a new training program to change up your current work out.  I am offering my Body by Blue 2.0 (phase 2)  for you!
Here's what people are saying about 2.0: (taken from my FB page)
"Just did a trial of work out 2.0 LOVED It ! My heart rate was up and I enjoyed that it involved muscle confusion- not the same old boring lifts at the gym- It kicked my butt in a good way;)"
"I had my sis-in-law who is getting back into shape after baby #2 (8 wks old!) sample 2.0 and it was killer!"
"just finished Body By Blue 2.0 Day 4 shoulders...WOW! seriously awesome workout. I feel the burn...and I am sure I will be feeling it for quite a few days. ha ha"
BBB 2.0:  I offer a complete 6 (Phase 2 Body by Blue) week workout program with nutrition and supplement info. Unlimited EMAIL support included.  This package is $75. (Basically, I write you up a great program and answer any questions via email)
You will receive for 6 weeks:
  • Phase 2 customized for you
  • Nutrition Plan w/ supplement info.
  • Printable workout sheets
  • Access to demonstration videos
  • TOTAL support via EMAIL
If this is what you are looking for email me at bodybyblue@gmail.com.
NOTE: to see sample workouts from both Phase 1 and 2 visit HERE
Remember, I will only be offering this amazing opportunity through the month of October!  Don't miss this opportunity to shed unwanted fat and develop the healthy body you want.  I would love to work with you!
If you know someone who would benefit from this opportunity, pass this along! 
Don't forget to follow me on facebook! visit HERE

-Amy Blue
Body by Blue

1 comment:

  1. What a great deal! I think this is a great way to avoid those holiday weight gains by making a goal and working with a partner! There is someone there to keep you motivated and focused!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your participation!